- This event has passed.
ICC UNESCO Roundtable on Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
October 30 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
Welcome and introduction (~ 5 minutes)
Sophie Peresson, Director, ICC Innovation for All
Presentation of UNESCO’s work to develop recommendation on the ethics of artificial intelligence (AI) (~ 15 minutes)
Gabriela Ramos, Assistant Director-General for the Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO
Moderated roundtable discussion with ICC members and ADG Gabriela Ramos
Guiding questions for discussion:
- How does the use of trustworthy AI help promote this mission, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How is business engaged in such projects?
- How do the Draft Recommendations reflect these best practices, lessons learned from such initiaitives?
- What are some of the potential challenges / barriers to the implementation of the draft recommendations?
- What are the major implications for businesses?